Vaginal rejuvenation, or vaginoplasty, is an increasingly popular procedure that many women choose after childbirth, weight loss, or injury to genital structures. Vaginoplasty can also be an option for women with naturally large labia that interfere with their physical activity or cause pain during certain activities. Dr. Kerendian, Los Angeles vaginal rejuvenation doctor, can help you decide if a vaginoplasty is right for you.
A vaginoplasty can boost your self-confidence and genital comfort. Dr. Kerendian, expert in vaginal rejuvenation in Los Angeles, might recommend vaginal rejuvenation if:
• Your vaginal structures have changed or stretched over time
• You suffer from pain, soreness, or discomfort when exercising or engaging in sexual activity
• You have had multiple vaginal deliveries and have been left with decreased sensation during intercourse
• Your vaginal tissues are loose, lax, or sagging as a result of vaginal deliveries, weight loss, or the aging process.
• Previous genital surgeries have left you with scarring, discomfort, or distortion to your vaginal tissues.
• You suffer from stress incontinence and want to combine vaginal rejuvenation with your corrective surgery.
The best candidates for this procedure are in good health, have realistic expectations, and a positive attitude.
Vaginal Rejuvenation Los Angeles
The procedure can return your vaginal tissues to their original tightness, which can restore your enjoyment of sexual activities. You might find that your underclothing, shorts, and swimwear fit more comfortably, and your sleek, contoured new look can boost your confidence. Dr. Kerendian, Los Angeles vaginal rejuvenation doctor, will explain all the pros and cons at your consultation so that you can make the best decision for your needs.
Dr. Kerendian, expert in vaginal rejuvenation in Los Angeles, can use several techniques or approaches to achieve your desired results. We can reduce the labia minora, reduce or augment the labia majora, remodel the clitoral hood, or reduce the size of the mons pubis. We will explain the appropriate aftercare instructions to help reduce complications and promote healing. Recovery time can vary based on the type and extent of your procedure and your individual needs.
Call us today to learn more or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Kerendian, cosmetic surgeon.