Skin is our largest and most visible organ. It sends some pretty clear signals about your health and age to others. Skin that is bright, clear, and unblemished is associated with health, youth, and vigor while skin that is blotchy, thin, lined, or blemished is more likely to be associated with age or illness. If your skin is damaged or shows signs of premature aging, Dr. Kerendian, our Los Angeles skin plastic surgery expert can help.
Your skin may show signs of age earlier than other parts of your body, and this cannot always be prevented. Skin disorders, heredity, sun, and lifestyle factors can all contribute to skin irregularities and premature aging. These can include acne scars, pigment changes, freckles, sunspots, visible blood vessels, crepe-y skin, cellulite, poor skin tone, a lack of firmness, or wrinkles. Dr. Kerendian, our Los Angeles skin plastic surgeon, can evaluate your skin, identify the issues, and develop a personalized treatment plan for you.
Skin Plastic Surgery Los Angeles
Dr. Kerendian, our expert in skin plastic surgery in Los Angeles, can use skin rejuvenation procedures to address a variety of concerns, including:
• Scars, including scars due to surgery, injuries, or acne
• Vascular conditions, including visible blood vessels, vascular lesions, or constant flushing and redness
• Pigmentation abnormalities, including freckles, liver spots, and discolorations due to sun damage or injuries
• Static wrinkles
• Dynamic wrinkles, or expression lines
• Loss of skin tone, which occurs when collagen and elastin fibers are weakened or lost, resulting in reduced firmness, a loose appearance and the development of cellulite
Many different noninvasive, minimally invasive, and surgical procedures are available to address and treat these issues. Dr. Kerendian, our skin plastic surgeon in Los Angeles, offers:
• Dermal fillers
• Chemical peels
• Laser skin resurfacing
• Wrinkle correction
• Facial spider vein treatments
• Mole removal
• Brown spots removal
• Skin care products
Treatments are customized according to your skin care type and specific needs. We will work with you to achieve your goals and give you the clear, bright, beautiful skin you deserve. Call us today to learn more or to schedule your appointment with Dr. Kerendian, our expert in plastic surgery in Los Angeles.