Pregnancy can cause dramatic changes in a woman’s body. Even if you quickly return to your pre-pregnancy weight, some body changes might be here to stay. Your stomach might be loose and saggy. Breasts often grow larger or shrink, and they can sag even if you do not breastfeed. Women who have had more pregnancies are more likely to experience more significant body changes. A mommy makeover can help restore their more youthful contours. Dr. Kerendian in Los Angeles offers a variety of body contouring procedures that can give women a new, natural-looking silhouette.
A mommy makeover is a combination of cosmetic procedures designed to restore your pre-pregnancy body. It can include a variety of procedures and be customized according to your needs. Dr. Kerendian might recommend this process if:
• You are unhappy with the way pregnancy has affected the size or shape of your breasts.
• Your stomach bulges, sags, or has pockets of fat after pregnancy.
• You have fat deposits that do not respond to diet or exercise.
• Your breasts have become significantly larger after childbirth, are disproportionate with the rest of your body, and cause pain or other unwanted symptoms.
• You had a C-section and have fat or loose skin that overhangs your scar tissue.
• You have premature aging in your face.
• You have a thick or undefined waistline.
With the right procedures, Dr. Kerendian can create a more youthful bust line, a flat tummy, and a sleek silhouette that fits more attractively into your choice of clothing and swimwear. For the best results, you should be in good general health and have realistic expectations.
The mommy makeover process can include several procedures, including:
• A tummy tuck, which tightens the abdominal fascia, removes excess skin, and fat and eliminates stretch marks.
• Liposuction, which can remove excess fat tissue and improve the contours of your body.
• A breast lift, which can address sagging or uneven breasts, stretched and drooping nipples, and decreased breast volume.
• A breast reduction, which can reduce the size of excessively or disproportionately large breasts.
• Breast augmentation, to restore or boost your bust size using silicone or saline implants.
Contact us today to learn more about how a mommy makeover can transform your body and your life or to schedule your appointment with Los Angeles surgeon Dr. Kerendian.